Countdown to Convention

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hello again,
I have not done any crafting today. I was supposed to update some HOA documents and didn't do that either. I didn't finish the laundry load I was supposed to finish. Actually, I don't know what I did all day. Oh, we did order Pizza Hut and so I had my favorite personal pan pizza. I ordered 2 and a medium pizza for Tom. We were supposed to split the second personal pan - but he ate the whole thing! I couldn't believe it. Now he has part of the medium pizza left and I don't have anything...woe is me.

I read one of my favorite bloggers today - she does recipes, which aren't my favorite, but her blog is so funny. Today she talked about NOT closing cabinet doors & drawers when she is busily baking or cooking. Her husband comes home and counts each drawer or door as he closes them. Even though she has hurt herself numerous times, she still does it. I laugh out loud when I read her blog. Other than Close To My Heart, I don't really follow any other blogs...

I was able to talk to both Ethan and Seth last night. Ethan, at 10, doesn't talk much. He probably has better things to do. BUT, my little Seth is a talker. He won't stop. If I ask him what he did today, he will tell me everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!  Seriously, he told me what he does from the time he gets to school until he leaves for the day. He told me all the things he learned also...what he is studying and his favorite subjects. What a doll-baby!

Bonus - I got to see Tristan - the middle Grandson. I finally dropped off my D-I-L's Christmas gift and got to give my T a big hug and kiss. We didn't have much time to talk, but it's ok. Vanesa loved her gift, T liked his new kitten ornament (they got a new kitty) and Stuart liked his statuette of the UCF stadium. (Thanks, Peggy!!)

It's Thursday night and I don't watch any TV on Thursdays. I guess I'd better get busy with my HOA documents.

Talk to you soon. It's time for my favorite snack - iced mild and a nutty bar!! YUM, YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment