Countdown to Convention

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hi All, As we get close to the end of March, I just want to remind everyone that the Close To My Heart Stamp Of The Month for March will no longer be available after the 31st. Get yours now for only $5 with any qualifying order. It is wonderful for the Mother's Day and other fun cards and scrapbook pages you want to make. Remember, it is so important to save your memories so you can bring them to life again and again. Your children will be glad you did! It is amazing how much... they enjoy going through their scrapbooks and showing off - especially as they get older. They love to laugh at how funny their clothes were - especially when they were babies. YOU will laugh and cry and remember all those special moments. Check out the new Clearance items and don't forget to get your Stamp Of the Month, Tea-rrific S1703 . You will love all the fun things you can do with it!!
You can contact me at any time at 407-247-9574, or visit my website at shellysheartfeltart.ctmh.com


UPCOMING EVENTS:

OPEN CROP - FREE
March 24th, 11:00 am
Bring a snack to share and your own drink(s)

OPEN CROP - FREE
March 31st, 11:00 am
Bring a snack to share and your own drink(s)

Monthly Hostess Workshop
April 13th, 2:00 pm
Bring a snack to share and your own drink(s)
We are using the "Some Kinda Wonderful" Workshop Kit

I hope you can make it to one or all of these events.


I get to have 2 of my Grandsons this weekends. I can't wait! it has been way too long. I miss them now that I don't get to see them as often. I love the summertime because they spend more time with me. I plan to have tons of fun with them this summer in the pool, fishing, baking and making projects. School can't be over soon enough for this Grandma. I'm more impatient than school kids! LOL
Without the pool to play in, I've got to put my thinking cap on to figure out how to keep them busy for 2 full days.

Have a great week - see you Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment