Countdown to Convention

Friday, January 27, 2017

I must say, we had fun today at our crop. I had a bit of a problem really getting going on my crafts, but otherwise, it was such a great get-together. I did get a few things done, thank goodness.  Sometimes, the social aspect of the crop, is the most important part.  But I must get my photos onto some new pages soon. I printed out most of my 2016 photos, so I must get busy.
I have many fun photos to scrapbook...
  1. Seth graduates from pre-school
  2. Ethan playing soccer
  3. Tristan playing soccer
  4. Seth's broken arm (again)
  5. First day of school for my 3 Grandsons
  6. Halloween - my Grandsons and a few of our Grand-nieces/nephews
  7. Thanksgiving
  8. Christmas
  9. CTMH party at Tina's
  10. CTMH Convention
  11. Scrapbook EXPO
  12. CROPPING with friends
Whoa, I really have to get started, I mean, I have to continue....

It is definitely time to hit the hay, as we used to say.

I hope to post some photos tomorrow, so please visit again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly




No comments:

Post a Comment