Countdown to Convention

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tom was able to drive home today after his back surgery yesterday. Boy, laser surgery is easier than what I had done a couple years ago. I was in the hospital for 4 days, I think. Maybe it just felt like I was in there that long. I was very surprised that he drove home today, that's for sure. I think he wants me to take care of him though. That's a good thing, I don't mind. He has spent most of today sleeping, but tomorrow he is going to have to get out a take a few short walks. I guess I will have to force him to walk. It is much easier to lay around and recover, but with his blood clot problem, it is better if he starts walking keeps walking.

I didn't get any crafting in today. I was busy checking out all the posts about our crop yesterday and seeing photos of artwork on my page and on the CTMH Artwork page. I don't have any new photos to post, but maybe tomorrow.

I have to take care of my baby now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment