Countdown to Convention

Sunday, September 18, 2016

I know I said this on my FB page, but I just have to repeat myself:

"Thank you all for coming over yesterday to celebrate National Stamping Month. I had a wonderful time. I'd like to thank Brianna, Milly and Dana for stopping by for the first time. It was truly great meeting you. Hopefully, we will be seeing you soon again. We do have a really good time at our regular crops, so I'll be sure to let you know when they are. Thanks also to my regular Customers who are always such a pleasure to have around. I love you, friends. If you missed the celebration, but would like to do the make-n-takes, let me know. Thank you all for making it such a success. You're GREAT!!"
So, what's next. CROP THIS FRIDAY!! Everyone is invited. I'm working on making more room to give each person a bigger space to work on. My problem is that, after trying to get things re-set up, I am so hot that I had to stop. Actually, I had to take some clothes off - LOL! Please give me fair warning if you decide to stop by. 
Ok, back to the crop. This Friday, the 23rd from 11 am until 9 or 10, we are going to get busy and get some of our projects finished (like my Christmas cards) - are you as ready as I am.  Let's hope the A/C gets fixed before everyone comes over. Tomorrow is the big day for that - I hope and pray.
I really wish that I had some photos to share. I guess I will share one or two from one of our past crops.


Anne and Debbie, cropping - and Debbie's Grandson. Looks as if we are all working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment