Countdown to Convention

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Let's get started!

Hi, well, it is September - where did summer go? Of course, down here in FL we have summer from April until October usually. Our mornings are getting a bit cooler though.  Yeah. Makes my walks a bit more bearable.
September is going to be a busy month - our Monthly Card workshop starts today - the 8th!  Yeah. I'm looking forward to a fun time.
September is National Stamping Month! To celebrate it, we will have a fun-filled day on the 17th. Not just fun-filled, but prize-filled too.  PLEASE stop by anytime and do a few make-n-takes using our Create Kindness Kit - a great card kit including 3x3 cards & envelopes, a My Acrylix® mini stamp organizer, (8) exclusive M-size stamp sets and more! It really is a super value and you will love the stamp sentiments! It is only available in September. Watch Close To My Heart’s blog, Instagram account, and Facebook page throughout the month of September to see what we’ve created with this card kit as well as the acts of kindness it has inspired! If you have performed a random act of kindness, don't forget to post it on my Facebook page - shelly's CTMH. I'd love to hear about your acts of kindness.
Thanks for visiting. I'll post photos from today's workshop of our creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment