Countdown to Convention

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hello Friends,
Well, I am still overheated, BUT the A/C guy comes today - in fact, any minute. I certainly hope we get everything fixed before our next crop on Friday! The temp outside right now is 93 degrees & inside it's a hot 78 degrees.
Late last night I went back to working upstairs - on the craft room. Peggy brought over 4 medium tilt bins that I need to incorporate my room. They are going to make a significant impact on my room...so, thanks you so much, Peggy!  I have many plans for the craft room, but need Tom's help in getting furniture moved around.
So, one of the problems I encounter trying to organize is ribbon storage! One of the problems is that the rolls are all different sizes. At a Scrapbook EXPO, one year, I bought these clip things to try to organize them. I got quite a bit done, then gave it up (story of my life - LOL). Here are 2 photos of some of it that I did get done.

As you can see, I hope, I took the ribbons off the spools and put them on these clips that then hang from a large ring. It looks pretty - or would if I put all of the same colors on one ring. Now the problems is - where do I hang them? 
Then I thought I would put the rolled ones back on my wall unit that has 2 rods for ribbons. One does have my washi tape on it.  Or I could line them up on the shelves of this same unit.


Now, I do have quite a bit more ribbon, but since I don't know where to put all the spools, I'm in a quandary.
Fellow crafters - WHERE and HOW do you store ribbon???  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know we talked a bit about it last Saturday, but working with all the different sizes is what confuses me... Thanks!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

Shelly

407-247-9574
slott523@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment