Countdown to Convention

Sunday, October 2, 2016

It has been a busy weekend, from a Pampered Chef party Friday night, to cropping all day yesterday and super cleaning my bathroom counter and cabinets this afternoon. I purged lots of things...yeah! That's what I still have to do in my craft room or studio, as I'm now calling it. I got that from my Team Leader - love Tina!!
Anyway, it was a nice weekend because I got to spend it with really good friends.
I made a few cards on Saturday - National Card Making Day! After getting a magnetic plate for my Big Kick Vintage - I've been trying my dies and I'm having fun. I always avoided trying to use my Big Kick for dies. But, with the magnetic plate, it makes cutting most dies easy peasy! Now I can use all of my CTMH dies and get more!! Always a YEAH! These are the cards that I have posted below...
I used mostly CTMH products, with a few misc others added here and there. I used glitter papers, dies, stamps, gold ink, etc.



I learned a new technique from Barbara and I can't wait to experiment with it more. It uses word dies and the cards are beautiful. I will post 3 cards using the technique. I hope you like them.
Thanks for visiting, I hope you come back soon, especially tomorrow when I post the other cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment