Countdown to Convention

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Even with a migraine, I managed to start a dozen cards. First I embossed, then added glitter glue touches and put them to the side to dry. Tomorrow I'm going to finish them up and I hope they will be dazzling.
Just watched Terra dance and she brings me to tears. She is not just lovely outside, but she is truly lovely inside as well. Even Carrie Ann is crying. I love DWTS. I think all 5 of them deserve to win the mirror ball. (OK, that's a small white lie - you know what I really mean)  I'll have to take a break soon to do my voting. It's getting so hard to choose...
I have a crop coming up on Thursday - can't wait. I hope everyone can show up. I wish our group would grow...

Oh NO - Terra is gone (DWTS again). That makes me so sad. I loved her. I may have to start watching her show.  I had to go to bed, I was so upset. I tried to vote for her by phone and their system wouldn't let me. I was watching the taped show because I was at a meeting, so I was delayed and that's why I couldn't vote for her.  Sorry, this isn't supposed to be a sad post - it's supposed to be happy and uplifting.

Sometimes, things just come together...after a couple years. I put the background paper on the fuchsia colored card a long time ago but didn't do anything else until a couple days ago. So, from now on, if one of my cards or scrapbook pages doesn't seem to be coming together, instead of ruining it, I'm going to put it aside and pick it up a year later. I bet it will work! The paper is so lovely and I love lime green. I'm glad I waited.

Thanksgiving is coming soon. Let me know what you are thankful for.  I'm thankful for so many things. I am very blessed.

I'm thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment