Countdown to Convention

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hi Fellow Crafters,
Halloween is over and it was fun, as usual. A few of our neighbors all gather in our driveway and we socialize and hand out candy. Poor kids never know what's going on. We have to keep telling them that there is more, more, more and make sure you get all you can. Before it all started one of the neighbors came over while we were setting up and told us they were eating dinner and would come over when they finished...I guess she hadn't looked at me right away and all of a sudden she screams, covers her mouth and backs away! LOL - I was in costume (or at least I was from my head <purple hair> to my neck).

Today is election day - finally. Soon the political commercials will be over and we can get back to normal - whatever that is!! I know what it is - it's CRAFTING!

I have been busy creating cards for the festival/fund raiser I am participating in on Nov 19th.  I have a few other crafts, but mainly cards for every occasion. It's funny, I make 5 or 6 really nice cards that I'm sure will sell and then, even when I follow the same pattern(s), I make a horrible one. I guess my brain stops functioning and that's when I know  need a break. But, I certainly have surprised myself and made some really nice cards. I'm going to concentrate on Christmas cards over the next few days. I absolutely LOVE the Oh Deer papers and embellishments. I cannot wait to open it and start making cards and pages. I just may have to buy another paper pack and embellishments. 

Oh, and I can't wait to get our NEW Happy, Happy Christmas bundle. It is filled with beautiful papers and embellishments and directions to make several projects. It is available only in November and only while supplies last! So, get it early! We have made this workshop to help you create not only a beautiful Christmas album in preparation for the holiday season, but also to give you the materials to create four additional projects that would make beautiful holiday gifts! It’s like getting five amazing projects all in one workshop! We’ve mixed collections, designs, and used products in unconventional ways to not only create unique projects but also to show the versatility of our different product lines. These projects truly show how well our collections can blend together to create one-of-a-kind artwork. We use My Crush® Happy, Happy Christmas pages, Picture My Life™ Happy, Happy Christmas cards, City Sidewalks Complements, Oh Deer! coordinating cardstock, and White Daisy cardstock in these incredible projects!
November 2016 Campaign: Happy, Happy Christmas     Check it out on my webpage to see it more clearly and see what it has to offer. I just know you will LOVE IT!

Don't forget the Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) for November also. It is delightful - make this darling favor/gift tag:


I just got this stamp set and I'm going to make this card first!  Isn't it just lovely???  It will be gorgeous using our Sea Glass paper and glitter paper. Ooh, I'm excited to get started.

Talk to you again soon.......
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment