Countdown to Convention

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Today is our Card Workshop day! Yeah. I really like to see all the different ideas everyone comes up with. I also get to make my cards right along with everyone else. That's because I haven't had time - in over a month - to get them done.
Did you all get the October newsletter? I will be working on November and hopefully will have it out by the 15th - not the last day of the month. If you have accepted the card challenge, let me know. I would love to see what you've come up with.
I forgot to tell you all about our game day - last Saturday. I even missed the Woodbury crop to go to see Notre Dame play Navy in Jacksonville. The game was non-stop action and so much fun. I was so conflicted - I didn't know who to root for. I'm a big ND fan, but as a Veteran, I always like to see Navy, Army and Air Force win too.  So, I wore my favorite red, white and blue outfit and rooted for BOTH teams. That means I was clapping and cheering throughout the whole game. Our seats were surrounded by Navy active duty and Veterans - another reason I felt compelled to cheer for Navy! I had to thank them all for their service. The beer was flowing and I had a great time! Navy won by one point.
Enjoy your day and I'll see some of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment