Countdown to Convention

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hi Crafting Friends,
I have been so busy cataloging my new products from the specials on stamps and all the wonderful new products in our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book for 2017-2018, I almost can't keep up. I am having so much fun. I think I do have my stamp set list up to date. I must have gotten 50 stamp sets and I love all the new ones I got plus some older ones brought back for our Stampaganza in July. (Thanks to all of you who took advantage of that great special)

This month, August, we are having weekly Warehouse Sales...another way to pick up some fabulous products from Close To My Heart. The new list of products for the coming week comes out tomorrow. I'm excited. There is always something I need - okay, maybe I don't need them, but I WANT them.

I missed one of my favorite crops on Saturday because my tummy was out of sorts AND my phone had died, so I had to spend the whole morning trying to figure out if I could fix the phone or if I would need to send it in. Luckily, the company is honoring the warranty and I sent it in to get it repaired or replaced. BUT, now I won't have a phone for the next 2 weeks. I feel lost without it. We are all so dependent upon our technology, aren't we? I could have just bought a new phone, but mine was only a year old, so I wanted to fix it. Anyway, back to cropping... I am working on my Heritage album, so I worked on that on Sunday. I lucked into getting copies of some old family photos and I am having fun with those. It is wonderful seeing the photos of my Aunts and Uncles as young people and my cousins and I getting together as youngsters. Our family, on my Father's side, is so big and those photos bring back such precious memories. I may not have been around when my Aunts and Uncles were graduating or getting married, but I have quite a few photos and I love them. I wonder if I can get the whole album completed this year!  That's a big goal for me.

I am also busy making scrapbook pages for our upcoming Anniversary cruise in October. Tom and I will be celebrating 17 years marred this year. We were together 9 years before we got married, so it's been awhile.  It is hard for me to believe tat we've been together that long.  I've pulled out some older papers and embellishments from CTMH that fit into the theme.  I didn't even know I had them!
LOL - I have too much stuff...NOT

We are having such hot weather this summer.  It actually is good for me though, because I don't want to go outside, I just want to stay in the air conditioned house and craft.  Now that I'm almost caught up on organizing my New items, I will have more time to have fun with them.  Do you all have so many projects that you want to do that you can't figure out where to start?  I have that problem.

I must put this photo of E on a page by itself...


Well, I didn't get to finish this today because I didn't take photos of my finished pages from Sunday. I know, it's Wednesday already. 



No comments:

Post a Comment