Countdown to Convention

Friday, July 21, 2017

My orders are coming in and I am getting more excited by the hour. I can't wait for our BIG REVEAL on July 29th. I hope everyone who will be here is as excited as I am!! I only have one more order to receive (this Tuesday - WOO HOO) and I will be ready.

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THE BIG REVEAL?????

Last night I went to "paint night" at Rio Pinar CC. Anne and Michele went with me and we had a great time. I couldn't believe that I actually painted on canvas and it didn't turn out half bad. Now I need to find a place to hang it and show it off...  Michele and I had a few glasses of wine, so it was even more fun.  Who would like to join us next month?  We are going to do a wine glass with wine pouring in and making a wave.  That will have to go in my kitchen.  If you want details, give me a call.

Tomorrow, Anne, Maggie and I will be going to the Salvation Army crop and garage sale. I've been gathering products that I'd like to sell, including some new/unused Close To My Heart Stamp Sets.  I will also have a few kits, embellishments and other fun things. The Salvation Army crop is fun and there is lots of space for each cropper.  I really need to get a few projects completed.

Don't forget - come on over for the BIG REVEAL, Saturday, July 29th. Crop starts at 11:00 am and the BIG REVEAL will start around 4:00 pm. Come see our new card stock, ink colors, embellishments, Thin Cuts, Embossing Folders and organizational items.

Our new Workshop Group starts in August. If you are interested in being a part of our Workshops, let me know. Workshops are fun and a great opportunity to get cards or scrapbook pages done and ready to send or put photos on. We have good food also...it's always yummy here.

Be on the lookout for my OPEN CROPS twice a month. I post the dates and information on Facebook (Shelly's CTMH), Nextdoor and here in the blog.

See you at the BIG REVEAL!!!

Happy Crafting,
Shelly
Corporate Logotype, Color
407-247-9574
slott523@gmail.com
shellysheartfeltart.ctmh.com
shellysheartfeltart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment