Countdown to Convention

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

TRYING to find my photos from Convention - Eureka!!

Well, I am having a really hard time finding the photos on my pc. I insert the SD card and it doesn't show it. I made sure that I took my camera so that I could download the photos and I've been looking for them for days!

Oh, I just reinserted the SD card and it finally came up. YEAH!
I hope you enjoy these photos from our 2017 CTMH Convention in Salt Lake City UT.
Salt Palace

beautiful landscaping

the bikes for anyone's use

they're clean and green

The LDS temple

Sunday downtown. everything is closed

the temple at night

the temple

my roommate, Marie before the banquet

Awards banquet

the LDS grounds

Assembly hall

I hope you've enjoyed this little tour around Salt Lake City


Thanks for reading!  See you soon...
Happy Crafting,
Shelly
Corporate Logotype, Color
407-247-9574
slott523@gmail.com
shellysheartfeltart.ctmh.com
shellysheartfeltart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment