Countdown to Convention

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi Crafting Friends, I am having an OPEN CROP and BIG REVEAL party on July 29th. The CROP starts at 11:00 am. A crop is an event for crafters of any kind. "crop" means trimming photos to be placed on scrapbook pages of all different sizes. I could call this a CRAFT EVENT and I may change it in the future.  That way, new people who do crafts of any kind will feel as if this is an event they can attend.
THE BIG REVEAL will feature the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspiration Idea Book. This will start at 4:00 pm. We may play a game, but we will have prizes and great food for sure.  We will also do a craft with all new products - WOO HOO!! We will have tons of fun!
Call me to rsvp, please. 407-247-9574 ( I need to know how many for the food and prizes). Thanks, in advance!
If you'd like to know more about what we do, please visit my website and blog (listed below).
Happy Crafting,
Shelly Ott
CTMH, Consultant
2554 Treymore Drive
Orlando FL 32825
407-247-9574
slott523@gmail.com
shellysheartfeltart.ctmh.com
shellysheartfeltart.blogspot.com
#closetomyheart #crafting #papercrafts #homedecordiy #cardmaking #scrapbooking #cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment