Countdown to Convention

Friday, August 11, 2017


  

We had a good time at our workshop yesterday. I got out some of my older CTMH paper packs and made 3 2-page layouts for our upcoming Anniversary cruise in October. I combined No Worries with Majestic Blue and Moon Doggie.  The paper/cardstock was perfect for the cruise.
Once I get the photos on these pages, I can add a few more embellishments.
The very next photo is a page for my Grandma and will be at the start of my heritage album, featuring my Dad's side of my family.
Our new products are perfect for every occasion. The colors are so versatile - vibrant, subtle, exciting and beautiful. So, I can make cruise pages, heritage pages, grandchildren pages, nature pages and cards for anything and everything.  AND, I can't say enough great things about our new stamp sets. Wonderful stamp sets and die cuts.
I will continue to work on my cruise pages and the heritage album over the next few months.
Thanks for visiting!!  I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come back again soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment